Suggest treatment for depression
you can try lithium, and for sleep seroquel
Thanks for writing to us. I read your history thoroughly. You have passed through a very difficult phase of life and you are really a survivor cum fighter. The way you narrated your problem suggests that your cognition is still good.
Lithium is a good option for depression if you are not able to take SSRI or SNRI. It is rather used in bipolar depression also.
For sleep you can try belsomra if you can tolerate.
Also go for sleep hygiene measures.You can find the same in below link.
However considering your overall history I recommend seroquel. Even seroquel is used in bipolar depression also. It may even help up to the extent that you need not to take lithum. Discuss with your psychiatrist and go ahead.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hypertension with depression
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and depression
- Suggest treatment for post pardum depression
- Suggest treatment for depression and panic attack
- Suggest treatment for severe anxiety and depression
- Suggest treatment for bipolar depression
- Suggest treatment for serious depression
- Suggest possible treatment for depression
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and depression
- What treatment is suggested for depression