Suggest treatment for depression

Dr. Chintan Solanki

Psychiatrist

Posted on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Eating Disorders
Question: Hi! Doc, I'm feeling stressed for past few months. When I get angry I loose all my control. To show my aner I stopped eating. I cry loudly. I'm getting ill out of all these. My strss also leads to high pulse rate. Please help.
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please consult a psychiatrist soon.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX This is Dr. Chintan here.
You seems to be in depression from your narration. These are features of depression or may be adjustment disorder.
To help you more specifically I would like to know," Your marital status, occupation and type of stress or circumstances which make you distress as well as about your mood,sleep,appetite and social occupational disturbance due to stress.
However, I can say you can surely come out of his situation with help of psychiatrist. Treatment aspects includes counselling-behaviour therapy by professional and/ or medicines.
Hope you will be helped by my answer. Still any confusion , late me know.
Thanks & Regards.