Suggest treatment for depression
psychiatrist consultation and diet modification
Hello XXXXXXX thanks for trusting health care magic.
After reading your complaints and previous history of post partum depression, I believe you have a baseline tendency of going to depressed state.
I can assure you one thing that it is completely and easily treatable but hallmark is relapse of disease time and again especially when there is any stress.
In my opinion visit a psychiatrist for a proper counselling session (which will help a lot) and prescription of a mild antidepressant in initial months only is necessary.
In the meanwhile try simple home remedies like you should drink a lot of water and avoid hot and humid climates. Lessen your intake of caffeine and eat lots of salads and fruits. Include nuts especially walnuts in your daily diet and increase intake of soy proteins.
Wish you the best of health and take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hypertension with depression
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and depression
- Suggest treatment for post pardum depression
- Suggest treatment for depression and panic attack
- Suggest treatment for severe anxiety and depression
- Suggest treatment for bipolar depression
- Suggest treatment for serious depression
- Suggest possible treatment for depression
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and depression
- What treatment is suggested for depression