Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for depression and my way of life

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
I am feeling very depressed. I don't know how to tackle things. I work with a bank in gulf. my father is suffering from keposy sarcoma. I have been taking some drugs by doctors prescription. they say I get panic attacks. i smoke around 8-10 cigarettes a day. I feel help less hope less. I love my father very much. I just want to sit alone in dark or erase all my memories. kindly suggest I am very disappointed with my life..
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult a Psychiatrist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Problems are in everybody's life, its how you take them ad tackle them matters and designs the present day. You need to take things easy even when they are serious, only then you will have mental strength to fight against them. I would also suggest you to consult a Psychiatrist who can help you by counselling and filling in ideas which will help you to tackle the present problems. Wish you good health. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Oncologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor