Suggest treatment for depression and anxiety

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 13 Mar 2017 in Mental Health
Question: I feel like I am taking way too many meds and my family has started to notice changes in my behavior and telling me that I am beginning to act as if I am using again I am worried I just had a panic attack and am worried my depression and anxiety is making a comeback.
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please provide me more details

Detailed Answer:
Hello thanks for asking from HCM

Please provide me more details of your symptoms. Anxiety and depression disorders tend to occur in episodes and they are known to show recurring course.

The drugs you have taken included drugs for anxiety, depression and also attention deficit medicines.

Please provide me with details

What symptoms you are currently having?

Have you stopped taking drugs and if yes since when? or What drugs you are taking currently?

Panic attack could cause significant distress and hamper life. Why your family have started thinking that you are beginning to act?

Thanks