Suggest treatment for depression and anxiety

Psychiatrist
Question
hello and good moring .I am XXXXX and I have depression,and anzitery,sorry about the spelling.Have been on many meds. over 7 years,not much luck.I am not telline you this story of mine for pity. My father had the same depression as I .I lost my job at Ford Motor company,lost my mother in law,lost my own mother,my wife divorced me after 28 years of marriage,taking my daughter with her.All most all of my Ford Stock went south,my wife left me with our farm of 82 acers,and a house for me to pay for,we could not make it very well when she was with me,I will most likey loose house and farm. May I please tell you my daughter was in a school bus wreak 4 years ago,broke her back in 3 places.All of this has happened sence 2007.I don't think I had trouble with depression and anzity up until mother died in October 2007.We were a Christian Family and I was here for better or worse.I feel my wife and daughter left me because of my deep depression.What am I asking for now is ,are there centers near me which may help?I just heard about a product called Fisher Wallace Stimulator,mabey one of you doctors might help me. XXXXX
Posted Tue, 12 Aug 2014 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Not recomended

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Depression and anxiety can be very bad and disabling especially when it is associated with life stresors as well. I would suggest not to go ahead with Fisher Wallace stimulator as it may not be this helpful. This never had any solid clinical support among the doctors and results were not encouraging.
In missouri you may contact Dr. XXXXXXX Lauriello, MD, at University of Missouri School of Medicine, One Hospital Drive, MA204, DC018.00, olumbia, MO 65212.
He is an excellent doctor and armed with strong academics I guess this should be the best place for you. Stick to proper medical treatment and the medicines will surely benefit you.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.