Suggest treatment for dementia in an elderly person
Methadone is ok but other things do not seem in place
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I do not think that you are overreacting. However, you should insist the hospice to allow an external review by a doctor of your choice and also to allow PT. Unless they comply and if you can find a different hospice that is reasonable otherwise, it would perhaps be wise to get him shifted.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Alternative treatments for dementia
- Treatments for dementia
- Drug treatments for dementia
- Treatment of vascular dementia
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Treatment goals for dementia
- Lewy body dementia treatment
- Suggest treatment for parkinsons and moderate dementia
- Speech therapy treatments for dementia
- Suggest treatment for vascular dementia in old aged person
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation