Suggest treatment for delayed menstruation while on Diane-35
I haven't done any Intercorse. I didn't took any daine35 for the month in Feb. last I had took for XXXXXXX cycle n had my period on 22 XXXXXXX plz suggest me medicine so that I can have my period n then again continue daine 34
it is only hormonal imbalance after estimation it can be regulated
it is only hormonal problem it can be corrected by meeting with hormonal deficit with hormone supliment. can consult gynechologist for examination and investigation like estimation of hormone level. you can continue with daine 34 or take advise of gynechologist you can continue with all activity. you will not gain much by just regularizing period. after completing the course when you stop it then there will be withdrawal bleeding and that can again considered as starting period. on advise of gynechologist you can go for change of medication if recomanded by gyne chologist.
tab norethesterone 5mg for 5days and withdrawalbleeding will start
can take nor ethisterone 5 mg tablet 4th to 5days before the date you want to delay the period can take for 5days. bleeding will start after 2to 3days of withdrawal. so your problem. is solved.
detail including name and duration of medicine have been given.
every detail including name of medicine have been given. 2to 3days time have been given so you can calculate accordingly. enough detail has been given and it should be enough.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment with primolut n and diane 35
- What treatment is suggested for heavy and prolonged menstruation
- Treatment and cure for Menstruation
- Treatment and cure for Irregular menstruation
- Treatment of amenorrhea with diane35 for 3months
- Frequent menstruation cause and treatment
- Suggest treatment for irregualr menstruation
- Diane 35 is used for treatment of pcod
- Iron treatment delay menstruation
- Irregular menstruation treatment
- What causes involuntary eye movements after a vertigo attack?
- Is Motrin intake safe for viral fever with conjunctivitis?
- Suggest treatment for trichiasis with cataract in one eye
- Suggest treatment to cure eye infection
- What is a green mole in the eye?
- What causes irritation and itching on eye lids with thread like discharge?
- Suggest treatment for retinal tear
- What causes bleeding eye?
- What causes experiencing a shadow in right eye that twitches right to left?
- What causes blurred vision of one eye with history of cataract surgery?