Suggest treatment for delayed menstruation and painful swelling in feet
I am having some symptoms which look like related to each other. I am 39(F), hypothyroidic and overweight. I take 100 mcg thyroxin daily. My periods have stopped for past tow months and I am having constant pain and swelling in both of the feet. I am doing exercise. But the weight is constant 82 kg if not increasing.
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
yes you are right that all these are related to each other.
In my opinion you need to start metformin tablets after consulting your gynecologist and also keep regular basis exercise and dieting.
Basically visit a dietitian and get a proper diet plan and then opt for gym if your routine allows and if not possible then yoga or walk will suffice.
Weight reduction will lead to spontaneous resumption of periods and relief from pain in limbs also.
Try above measures but in case you have any other questions, I will be glad to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flat feet pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for edema feet
- Treatment and cure for Pain during menstruation
- Treatment for feet pain in the morning
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful large bumps of feet
- Suggest treatment for irregualr menstruation
- Treatment and cure for pain in feet
- Iron treatment delay menstruation
- Suggest treatment for painful feet inspite of being diabetic
- Suggest treatment for swollen legs and feet