Suggest treatment for delayed ejaculation

Posted on Thu, 30 Oct 2014 in Men's Health
Question: I have no problem getting an erection, but can't seem to ejaculate. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't.
My wife then blames herself for not being able to help me get off when she can. What is the problem besides
the fact that I'm 65 yrs. old. This just recently started, approximately four months ago. Before then I didn't seen to have any problem.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Increase focus and interest!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this difficulty that you have reported related to ejaculation. ejaculation occurs at the peak of excitement. If for any reasons you are not 100% into it or something distracts you, don't be XXXXXXX that you get off without ejaculation. Your age has nothing to do with this.

What I recommend is that you show the same level of interest and focus when having sex with your wife. All this would help you get to full excitement and guarantee that you get to ejaculate. Remember if anything should distract you from a sexual act, be it unsolved problems, fear, stress, etc. you would not be able to continue and attain orgasm and ejaculation.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 3 hours later
As Viagra didn't seem to help, would Cialis help. If so, is there a generic version
of this drug?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
They would not help!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for this follow up information.

Viagra and Cialis would not be of any help here. theses drugs are used when persons have difficulties getting erections and this is not the case with you. Your problem is not attaining orgasm and ejaculation. Like I mentioned before, make sure there is no distraction, your enthusiasm, motivation and interest should be same like before all this started to happen.

I hope this helps. I wish you well.
Dr. Ivo Ditah