Suggest treatment for deep vein thrombosis in arm
I forgot to add that this vein/ intent has been there 2 weeks... it is not painful.
Lymphatic or idiopathic superficial thrombophlebitis
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.
Noted your history of cord-like structure that you have explained so well.
This can be:
- Lymphatic vessel that is inflamed due to the paronychia; or
- Idioathic thrombophlebitis of the vein as you have mentioned.
I would advise you the following:
A small course of an antibiotic, anti-inflammatory medicines should help you.
I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis, and get a proper further treatment. Please feel free to ask for more if you need to or if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
Earlier the better
Thanks for your feedback.
Endo laser treatment might not have anything to with the present problem as this procedure has local implications alone and has no effects on the other parts of the body.
Earlier the better. Better be seen by a Doctor so that some treatment is started.
Ultrasonography with color doppler examination may be needed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Deep vein thrombosis prevention
- Deep vein thrombosis in knee
- Deep vein thrombosis treatment
- What is deep vein thrombosis
- Enoxaparin for deep vein thrombosis
- Deep vein thrombosis symptoms
- Ovarian deep vein thrombosis treatment
- Treatment and cure for Deep vein thrombosis
- Clexane deep vein thrombosis
- Deep vein thrombosis sauna