Suggest treatment for deep gum infection
Seems to be deep gum infection..
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC...
As per your explanation it seems to me more like a deep gum infection only and not a sinuses related issue..
But I would still like to know from you that is the discharge is from one area only exclusively or you have experienced the same from other areas of gums also?
-Since how long back was the cleaning done?
- Was there any improvement after it?
- Do you have any pain in gums or upper teeth, over the cheek or other symptoms like nose blockage or discharge?
-Have you got an x ray of the area of gums or sinuses done?
-Are you on any medications for the same after deep cleaning?
- Do you have any medical problems?
Please revert back with answers..
I have a regular appt. coming up early XXXXXXX with my MD in XXXXXXX NC. I could have her check for infection. My Periodontist is in Davidson, NC where I was at the time temporarily living for work on Duke Merger. This situation started out as infrequent but whether due to my aggravation per "tongue automatically going for the sensation of salt drip" or something untreated, I would really like to find some way to treat/alleviate the problem.
Seems to be lingering infection in the gums..
Thanks for the answers..
As per the answers it seems that the infection in the gums is still lingering and has not yet been cleared off leading to the discharge..
You should consult a Periodontist and discuss about taking a course of antibiotics like Metronidazole along with gum paint massage and antiseptic mouthwash gargle..
Do warm saline gargles..
You should follow for atleast 15 days and see for the progress...
Hope this helps..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gum infection ampiclox
- Eye infection and gum infection
- Treatment and cure for gum infection
- Ofloxacin ornidazole in gum infection
- Flucloxacillin for tooth gum infection
- Inhalers and gum infections
- Doxycycline gum infection
- Treatment and cure for acute gum infection
- Metrogyl 400 and gum infection
- Suggest treatment for pain due to gum infection
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess