Suggest treatment for decreased libido when on hypertension medication
Please provide the names of meds you take for hypertension...
I understand your concern.
You are reporting to:
- suffer of high blood pressure
- and taking several medications to treat it
- meanwhile,have libido problems
Can you specify the medications you are taking, so I can correctly guide you for the best solution?
Nicorandril 40 mg
This is my total daily intake
Following answer to your query.
After reviewing your medication list a see that you're taking bosoprolol that is a beta blockers. All beta blockers has as side effects lowering of libido and impotence.
My advice is to stop taking bisoprolol and to substitute it with diltiazem.
Since this is a medications you should discuss this with your treating doctor.
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of hypertensive medication
- Contraindications for hypertensive medications
- Getting off hypertension medication
- Hypertension medication can stop when ok
- Fruta planta and hypertension medication
- What are contraindications for hypertensive medications
- Usages of hypertensive medication
- Hypertension medical interventions
- Hcg diet and hypertension medication
- Hypertensive medications to avoid if chf