Suggest treatment for dark spots on the penis

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: hi doc. today I just happened to notice 4 dark spots on my penis - 2 are a little big about 3-4mm n 2 are really small about 1-2 mm. they are just dark black round spots, no lump or anything. there is no pain or itching. also the skin feels a little dry n looks like cracked up although it feel smooth when it touch it. anything to worry ?
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Seems to be melanotic macules, upload pictures

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic
According to your complaints it seems to be melanotic macules which are benign pigmented lesions and no need to worry for them.
Still I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D