Suggest treatment for dark spots on face after using Deriva gel
Attaching the images, please review and suggest.
Add a kojic acid cream; continue with adapalene gel
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I have gone through your query and I have also reviewed the images. She seems to have developed post inflammatory hyperpigmentation which is a common complication of acne.
Deriva gel i.e Adapalene 0.1% would also take care of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, so she may continue with it as before.
She may add kojic cream for day time application. This cream contains 2% kojic acid which is a pigment reducing agent and therefore would be effective for post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for dry acne spot on face
- Treatment for dark spots on face in ayurveda
- Suggest treatment or medication for dark sunburn on face
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment for dark discolouration in ears after piercing
- Suggest treatment for face swelling after surgery for staph
- Treatment for hyper pigmentation on face and dark spots
- Remove dark spots on face laser treatment
- Face dark spot home treatment
- Dark spots on face ayurvedic treatment