• question-icon

Suggest treatment for dark circles and lethargy after nephrectomy

Posted on Tue, 9 Sep 2014 in General Health
Question: A year ago I had a right nephrectomy due to para ganglioma. And now I am seeing my face losing its charm as I have developed dark circles very badly . eyes are puffy most of the timesz. the left eye alone pains as if it is deprived of rest, Where as I sleep for sufficient number of hours. My mornings are brisk but still I keep yawning very badly throughout the day. Eyes start feeling heavy. Sometimes there is slight pain on the left upper abdomen near the kidney.
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Will require Opthalmic assessment

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Ms XXXXXXX

Presence of ocular especially one sided in operated case of Neuroblasoma/Paraganglionoma requires a thorough ophthalmological assessment. The cause of your symptoms could be as simple as nutritional deficiency .
It would be very helpful if you could get back to me with CT reports , symptoms and Surgical notes. Scanned copy of discharge summary will be very helpful for me to be able to guide you further.

Awaiting your response

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak Kishore
MBBS,MS,MCh
Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari

General Surgeon