question-icon

Suggest treatment for dandruff and hair loss

Posted on Wed, 16 Dec 2015
Question: Dear XXXXXXX Sir, I am 21 yr old, I'm a female. I have been facing dandruff issues and loosing alot of hair from the roots. So I got myself checked n the doctor said that I have been loosing hair from the roots. My roots are too weak n I'll keep loosing it n eventually turn bald. I'm just 21 n worried about this. The treatment is very expensive n risky as it has tablets to take as well which may have side effects. If you can give me a better natural homemade remedy n suggest a better diet?
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu (12 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Relevant diet suggested

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Madam.

I can certainly understand your concerns.

I apologize for the delayed response owing to my work schedule.

I have worked through your query in detail.

To improve the quality and quantity of hair, it is important to follow a high protein diet.

This should be coupled with a regular exercise program.

Additionally, it's very important to rule out base line disorders like Anemia and hypothyroidism.

Make sure to consume food stuff like Soy protein, fish and egg on a regular basis.

Apple and Pomegranate is an excellent food stuff.

Daily intake of Biotin vitamin available as Tab Xtraglow for 3 to 6 months has great impact.

Avoid junk food.

Avoid stress and anxiety.

Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe these medications to you.

Post your further queries if any.
Thank you.

Dr. Suresh Heijebu