Suggest treatment for cysts in the bladder

Posted on Fri, 19 Jun 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I was told after having an ultrasound that I have cysts in the bladder. How should I proceed with this?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs further investigations.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been detected to have Cystic lesion in bladder on Ultrasound scanning

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) What are the symptoms that you have ?
2) Do you have hematuria?
3) Is it possible to upload Scan report?

As such Cystic lesion of the bladder are very rare but if detected they need to be investigated further before taking decision regarding further management .

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get following basic
tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) C.T Scan of the abdomen and Pelvis
3) Endoscopic examination of bladder (Cystoscopy)

Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
My symptoms include pain that comes and goes in the bladder area. I feel as is my bladder full, but when I urinate it is a brief flow. I have microscopic white blood cells and protein in the urine.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Consult Urologist for further investigations.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for followup.

You have not uploaded report of your Scan .

Please consult qualified Urologist for further investigations and treatment .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist