Suggest treatment for cystitis
I did like your answer, but my GP has done nothing to help me. My CRP was 138 on the 11thof January and my Amylase was still 200 and he said he referred me for a surgical review but I have heard nothing. And as I have nasty symptoms of Cystitis as well and no appetite and loosing weight, I asked whether he could at least do a urine and blood test to see whether I am improving or getting worse, but I have bee told I must wait for my surgical review! Bit depressed, cold, in pain and frustrated now. I'm not so young anymore and would rather just die than live like this!
There must be emergency services where you can bypass the GP.
I can understand.
When is that you have got an appointment with Surgical Specialist?
Which country do you stay in?
You must have the facility of ER that is Emergency Room in some or the other form.
Please visit one such facility, so that basic tests as mentioned previously can be done to come to a conclusion and get treated appropriately.
How can such a case wait for Surgical review, well you are already under treatment but needs further investigations and added treatment if necessary.
I hope it should work this way.
Whichever place one stays, there must be a facility that the patient can be seen, evaluated, investigated and admitted and treated whenever necessary, as this is a norm all over the world.
Please enlighten me.
Drink plenty of fluids, do not allow dehydration to set in.
Awaiting for your feedback.
Let us see what the Surgical Specialist has to find and order for.
Good that at least you are at A&E.
It is possible that the Surgical Specialist is busy and will come soon.
If the cystitis is not getting better with antibiotics, it is possible that the fluids trickled from above might be irritating the urinary bladder from outside.
Any Ultrasound done?
Any other tests?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is ceftin used in the treatment of cystitis ?
- Antibiotics for cystitis treatment
- Is gantrisin used in the treatment of cystitis ?
- Over the counter cystitis treatments
- Xolair treatment for interstitial cystitis
- Treatment of bullous cystitis
- Natural treatment of interstitial cystitis
- Haemorrhagic cystitis treatment
- Non bacterial cystitis treatment
- Is suprax used in the treatment of cystitis ?
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in foot from hip to toe
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes pain and bleeding post rectocele repair surgery?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- What causes chest pain and abdominal pain?
- What does this ultrasonongraphy report indicate?
- What causes whitish color of outside of urethra?
- What causes skin growth on buttocks oozing pus?
- What does this EKG report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for darkened glans penis