Suggest treatment for cyst on the scrotum
They are multiple Sebaceous cysts.
I saw the pics.
The swellings are multiple Sebaceous cysts which occur in relation to hair follicle.
There is no medical treatment for this.
They have to be removed surgically.
I usually remove these type of lesions under local anesthesia. It can be done as Day care procedure. There is no need for admission.
Please consult your Surgeon and proceed accordingly.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
They are typical Sebaceous cysts.
If you carefully observe the pics,you notice a small hole like thing over the swellings. It is called PUNCTUM which is typical of Sebaceous cyst.
The sebaceous cyst contains paste like material inside,which gives the shape of it.
If there is doubt,I remove the swelling surgically and send it for histopathological examination ( Biopsy ). Exact diagnosis will be confirmed.
Whether it is a Sebaceous cyst or Lipoma (fat deposit),it has to be removed surgically.
Hope I answered your query.
If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for liver cyst
- Suggest treatment for reoccurrence of a tarlov cyst
- What is the treatment for epidermoid cyst on scrotum
- Treatment and cure for scrotum wall cyst
- Sebaceous cyst in scrotum treatment fertility sperm production
- Suggest treatment for cyst in bladder
- Treatment and cure for Scrotum cyst
- Suggest treatment for sebaceous cyst on the scalp
- Suggest treatment for burning and itching scrotum
- Suggest treatment for ovarian cysts