Suggest treatment for cyst on the ovary and raised levels of CA-125
Can be cancerous.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Your wife has a large cyst of size almost 5 cm in the left ovary. The raised levels of CA-125 are worrisome. It can be associated with ovarian cancer.
It is best to get an MRI scan done as suggested by your doctor to see the extent of spread of the cyst and to visualize the abdominal lymph nodes.
Ultrasound guided FNAC of the cyst will help in detecting the type of cyst. Proper diagnosis of the cyst is necessary before planning for a child.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
I shall share with you the result of the MRI as well and ask for further insights
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bilateral choclate cyst in ovaries
- Diet to reduce ca125 level
- Ca-125 levels in endometriosis
- Ca-125 levels ovarian cancer
- Suggest treatment for recurrent cyst in both ovaries
- How to decrease level of ca125
- Normal ca-125 levels
- High ca125 cyst gone
- Slightly elevated ca 125 level
- Treatment for cyst on ovaries