Suggest treatment for cyst on the earlobe
There are 2-3 small cysts
Thanks for the query.
You might have developed sebaceous cyst.
Can you please upload a photograph of the involved area.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and better way of management.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks for the follow up.
I could not find attachment.
I saw your recent query where you mentioned that its painful.
This suggests that you have developed furuncle a bacterial infection.
I treat such cases with a combination of oral and topical antibiotic.
Tablet augmentin 625 mg three times a day for 5 days and ointment mupirocine to be applied twice daily for the same duration gives good results.
If possible upload a photograph of the involved area.
You can mail the photograph on YYYY@YYYY with subject ATTN dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for mucous cyst in mouth
- Earlobe infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for liver cyst
- Suggest treatment for reoccurrence of a tarlov cyst
- Treatment for pus filled earlobes
- Suggest treatment for cyst in bladder
- Suggest treatment for sebaceous cyst on the scalp
- Calcium deposits treatment earlobe
- Suggest treatment for ovarian cysts
- Suggest treatment to remove cyst on wrist