Suggest treatment for cyst on ovary and pressure by the diaphragm
Need to rule out some other causes before assuming the pinched nerve
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. I am glad to know that an endoscopy was performed and nothing significant was found. Despite that if you continue to have bad pressure around your diaphragm, then this could most probably be associated with either increased acid production (acid reflux, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hyperacidity, etc.), or conditions like gastritis, etc; which can cause such a presentation.
I somehow feel that a pinched nerve is unlikely with the presentation you have, but I am not saying it is not possible. I would thus like to first advise you to undergo a 24-hour acid pH monitoring. This test will confirm/rule out any acid abnormalities, after which we can assume the pinched nerve to be the cause. So I think we can only accuse the pinched nerve after all other causes are ruled out adequately.
I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bilateral choclate cyst in ovaries
- Suggest treatment for recurrent cyst in both ovaries
- Is letrazole ok for the treatment of cysts in ovary
- Cyst on liver ovaries treatment
- What is the treatment for endometric cyst in ovary
- Suggest treatment for paralyzed diaphragm
- What treatment should i take for ovary cyst
- Cyst in right ovary tell me the treatment
- Treatment for cyst on ovaries
- Complex cyst on ovary treatment