Suggest treatment for cylinder power
1) if there is anything in particular causing the week eyesight.
2) Is there a way to Cure it?
3) Is there a way to prevent future deterioration of the eye sight?
Nothing to worry
Thank you for your query.
First of all let me make it clear that the astigmatism (cylinder power) is not related to the ROP.
Astigmatism is due to a variation in the curvature of the cornea which is genetically determined.
There is no cure for astigmatism. However we can correct the visual problem arising from it with spectacles. If the problem persists in adulthood, he has the option of either wearing spectacles or undergoing LASIK treatment.
To prevent further deterioration, he has to wear glasses constantly and avoid unnecessary squeezing and rubbing of eyes.
I hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cylindrical power homeopathy treatment
- Acupuncture treatment for cylindrical power?
- Ayurvedic treatment for cylinder glasses
- Cylindrical power treatment children
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Treatment for eye power and vision
- Cylindrical eye power treatment
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment
- Macular degeneration,vision disorder,acupuncture,ayurveda
- Myopic, working long hours at PC. Please suggest eye drops to make eyes...
- Photo phobia, easily fatigued, muscle weakness, depression. Cure for...
- Chalazion on the eyelid. Non-surgical treatment?
- Eye flashing a few times a day and seeing black floaters all day.
- Itchy watery eyes after wearing rigid gas permeable lens. Have...
- Herpetic Disciform Keratitis, scar on cornea, poor vision, recurring...
- Identical twins, suffering from bilateral nystagmus, premature babies,...
- Fluid collection in inner layers of retina. What is the treatment?
- Painless, bloody-looking flat lesion on sclera. No discharge, no...