Suggest treatment for cyclic vomiting syndrome

Question
My 30 year old son has cyclical vomiting syndrome. Right now he is vomiting consistently for the past five hours, constantly showering and his reglan medication finished today. I don't know what to do. Please help!
Also, he is very hungry but is unable to keep down even water.
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Dramamine or ER

Detailed Answer:
First check his BP, Pulse and temperature. If they are deteriorating, please take him to ER.
If he is not able to sip liquids then it is important to give IV fluids to stop sinking.
If he is doing ok and can wait till morning you can give him an over the counter anti vomiting medicine available at any pharmacy without prescription, its called Dramamine. Alternatively you can give Antivert as well.