Suggest treatment for cuts underneath the head of penis

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hello,
Two years ago I was using a pocket pussy to masturbate with and one day I noticed some cuts underneath the head of my penis. These cuts will not heal all the way. The cuts reopen after masturbating or after sex. I have tried putting Neosporin, baby powder to keep it dry, changing soap. I went to a dermatologist and they thought it was a yeast infection, they have me cream which I used for a few months but the cuts did not heal. I had this checked out by my doctor and he said it looked like trauma from masturbating. He put me on some other cream which DoD not help. He also said it did not look like herpies. He did all of the tests except for a blood test for that. I have been with the same girl for 5 years and she does not have anything.

Anyway, I have tried abstaining from doing anything for months, tried this penis cream called man one man oil but still I have an issue. Is there any ointment or cream I could use to help heal this? This is driving me crazy.

Thank you for your help.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
You have sustained injury to your under surface of glans .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts and photographs that you have posted it appears that you have sustained injury to your glans penis due to dry ,rough ,and vigorous shaking of penis while masturbating which has turned out into chronic non healing wound.

Have you checked your Blood Sugar Levels to see the status of your Diabetes whether it is under control or not?

Get swab test and culture of a scraping from the floor of the wound to trace out any organisms casing this infection and their sensitivity pattern so that you can take appropriate antibiotics which will help to heal up the wound.

In the mean while start taking antibiotics like Augmentin with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily

Cleaning the glans with anti microbial solution like Betadine and applying topical antibiotic cream like Soframycin will help to heal up the wound .

Abstinence from all sorts of sexual activities and adventures is the important tool to promote healing .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.