Suggest treatment for cutaneous nerve injury in hand
prognosis is vey good
Such injuries are not uncommon and in most cases small branches of cutaneous nerves are injured and it heals spontaneously within 6-8 weeks. Sometimes some tingling sensation may persist for longer until subcutaneous oedema pulls back. If there won't be improvement then decompression of ulnar and carpal tunnel may be required. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for backbone nerve injury
- Treatment and cure for spinal nerve injury
- Radial nerve injury treatment
- Treatment and cure for reversible nerve injury
- Treatment and cure for facial nerve injury
- Treatment and cure for superficial nerve injury
- Treatment and cure for nerve injury
- Treatment and cure for traumatic nerve injury
- Treatment and cure for tibial nerve injury
- Treatment and cure for minor nerve injury
- Undergone subtotal coloctomy. Found fluctuating hemoglobin level. On...
- Frequent stomach ache, shaky hands and dizziness. How to overcome this...
- Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this...
- Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
- Diagnosed with peptic ulcer and severe stomach inflammation. Looking for...
- Not active sexually. What is the reason for missed period?
- Feeling weakness and tingling in arm. Is this a sign of any serious...
- Started spotting after period. No itching, burning or foul smell. Sign...
- Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles...
- Having pain in shoulder. What is causing this and required treatment?