Suggest treatment for cut on penis

Posted on Mon, 8 Jun 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hello, i had intense sex two days ago, the oral sex she gave me was intense and i woke up with the right side of my penis bruised, as if i had a small cut, it doesnt hurt or anything but noticed it and i know it was due to the strong sex as i did have that before and she is a trustworthy person. WHat can i do to heal it? Is there any cream? or should i just leave it..
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Apply mupirocine

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query.
It is better to apply an antibacterial cream like mupirocine.
This will prevent infection and help in faster healing.
Better avoid sex for a week this will allow recovery.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Answered by
Dr. Rahul Kumar


Practicing since :2010

Answered : 6301 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

123 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction