• question-icon

Suggest treatment for curvature in penis and incomplete erection

Posted on Wed, 1 Jun 2016 in Penis Problems
Question: I would like to know whether my penis is normal or not..
While doing sex I can see my penis is not that stiff enough to do intercourse, whenever I tried its getting bend while trying to insert in vagina.
Could you please recommend some remedial action or medicine which I can take before I do sex with my wife.
Sometimes even when she do blow job I feel good but my penis goes to the normal mode which my girl is not liking it.
Kindly suggest
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do you have other health issues like Diabetes or Hypertension etc?
2) Since how long you are facing this problem of ED ?
3) Is there any psychological stress factor in your life at work place or at home ?

In absence of any major health issue the cause of ED at this age is mainly due to what is called as performance anxiety .Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc 3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
.
Taking Sildenafil (Viagra)as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex.

If you fail to get hard erection even after following these measures for 4-6 months you will need to consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and get following basic test done to establish cause of your ED.
1) Complete blood study for Blood sugar ,Thyroid hormone assessment ,serum testosterone levels ,prolactin etc
2) Color Doppler ultrasound Scanning of penis to rule out any vasculogenic cause for your ED.

You may consult qualified Psychiatrist for counselling .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you ,
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 25 minutes later
Hi Doctor,

Please find my response:-

1) Do you have other health issues like Diabetes or Hypertension etc? No but I normally take tensions for even minute reasons.
2) Since how long you are facing this problem of ED ? Since last 1 year
3) Is there any psychological stress factor in your life at work place or at home ? No but in corporate lifes stress factor is genuine.

From where I can get Viagra ? Is it available in all the medical store or is it something which I can buy through proper medical prescription from doctor.

Also let me know if there is any kind of cream ointment available which I can use it on my penis to get better results.

Kindly Suggest
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to consult qualified Psychiatrist for counselling .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .
Your problem of ED seems to be due to performance anxiety ..
Consult qualified Psychiatrist for counselling and further guidance .

Try to have a trial of Viagra .
Ideally one needs prescription of a qualified Dr ,However it is sold on counter of most of the medical stores in our country ans is freely available .

There is no ointment or cream that will help to get good erection .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist