Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

Suggest treatment for cure dental cavity

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1011 Questions
I am 41 years,with a tiny cavity inbetween my upper wisdom tooth and the adjacent tooth.It pains when i chew something hard like chicken or something otherwise not much of a problem.
Can the cavity be filled ,(inbetween two teeth) or do i have to get the wisdom tooth removed.
Posted Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Treatment modalities advised.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome.
Thanks for sharing your concern.

After going through the history posted here I can suggest you following two treatment can choose based upon your convenience.

1.If the cavity appears very small radio graphically and the wisdom teeth is fully erupted in your mouth,then it is better to go for filling or restoration.

2.But, In case your dentist says, that the cavity is inaccessible and it might cause problem later,then in that case please go for extraction of wisdom tooth and restoration of adjacent tooth.This will permanently solve the problem,in case of small cavities.

Hope it helps.
Please let me know for further doubts.
Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for cure dental cavity 17 minutes later
Can you have the question redirected to Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX TS please.First i got a message he is going to answer the query.I would like to get his opinion please.
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 2 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome.
Thanks for your reply.

If you want any particular doctor to answer your query then you have to put a query by name.However if due to certain reason that doctor is unable to answer your question then you can wait for three consecutive days and then the question is opened to every other dentist.So please try.Wish you good luck and good health.
Take care.

[Note from HealthCareMagic CRM Team: Query recreated and directed to Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX TS. As soon as he answers, XXXXXXX will receive an email.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor