Suggest treatment for crusty bleeding eyes

Ophthalmologist
Question
I have chronic sinusitis and crusty eyes. Woke up with blood comng from eye...went to eye doc, he says its an infection and gave me an anti-biotic for my eyes. Left eye bleeds when I bend over.
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It can be because of infection/ inflammation.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to health care magic.

I am Dr. Dadapeer K, an ophthalmologist and I answer health problems related to eye.

It seems from the history that you are having crusty eyes with bleeding from the eyes on bending.
Since you are having chronic sinusitis this can be extension of infection resulting in acute conjunctivitis or dacryocystitis.
The treatment is by use of antibiotics and antiinflammatory drugs as advised by your doctor.
The condition should resolve with antibiotics and antiinflammatory drugs.

Hence I advice you to continue treatment as advised and for further questions please write to me.

Thank you
With regards