Suggest treatment for cramps and back pain
I wasn't sure if that was withdrawal bleeding or my period that came in early. It's the 20th , but I haven't got my period as yet, assuming that was withdrawal bleeding.
Are there chances of being pregnant
Nil chances of pregnancy
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Unprotected intercourse on day 5 will generally not lead to pregnancy, as it is not considered as fertile period.
Moreover, intake of I pill within72 hours of unprotected intercourse prevents the pregnancy in 98-99% cases.
I pill also delays the next expected periods by 2-3 weeks.
I suggest you not to worry, and wait for the periods for another 10 days.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for muscular back pain
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for mechanical back pain