Suggest treatment for cracked penis shaft
Thanks for using Healthcare Magic
I was able to view the picture and accordingly you are likely to suffer from dryness /fungal manifestation leading to crack in penis shaft. Other possible conditions that mimic those symptoms are:
- Eczema is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash) and can cause dryness of the skin and rashes.
- Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema.
- Lichen sclerosis appears as white,dry plaques on the glans (glands), foreskin or shaft of the penis.
- Balanitis xerotica is a severe form of lichen sclerosis.Psoraisis (psoriasis) can also cause dry ,itchy skin rashes.
In this circumstance I advice you to avoid soaps as it cause irritation. Continue emolients and steroid cream after cleansing penile shaft with warm water and providone solution (iodine containing antiseptic solution).
It would be worthwhile to visit a dermatologist, if symptoms don't get better in a week or two.
Do not wear tight garments as it delay healing
You can ask me further if you have more query
Dr.Kingson John David ( http://goo.gl/22DsO4 )
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cracks in uncircumsized penis treatments
- What treatment is suggested for wart of shaft of penis
- Suggest treatment for cracks on penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for dry and cracked penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for itchy and inflamed penis shaft
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest treatment for dry and cracked penis skin
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis
- Pimple on shaft of penis treatment