Suggest treatment for cough, runny nose and rapid breathing
Keep monitoring her
Thanks for writing to us.
Usually cold and cough at this age is viral in nature.
You had mentioned that whole family had cold over the past week.
It is likely that your baby has got the same virus.
If otherwise active, playful and no breathing difficulty the one off episode of phlegm is nothing to fear.
But you need to keep monitoring her.
If cough persists or if your baby develops breathing difficulty or fever it is better to get her examined by your pediatrician.
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for runny nose
- Cough but no runny nose
- Treatment for runny nose cough and upper tract infection
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Best treatment for runny nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Runny nose home treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing
- Constant runny nose and cough
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose