Suggest treatment for corneal abrasion
It can be because of corneal abrasion.
Welcome to Health care magic
I reviewed your history.
It seems like corneal abrasion. This requires examination by ophthalmologist to look for any foreign body in the eye.
Since you have done the preliminary procedure of eye wash and symptoms are gone now I don't think there is real necessity for going to emergency room.
You can start using any of the antibiotic eye drops like Moxifloxacin eye drops.
If possible do send me a photo of the affected eye so that I confirm the diagnosis and advice you accordingly.
You can consult your ophthalmologist next day.
Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe skin abrasion treatment
- Foreskin abrasions and treatment
- Crotch abrasion treatment
- Treatment for abrasion on the knee
- Corneal abrasion treatment
- Treatment for skin abrasion on glans
- Treatment for cornia abrasion
- Treatment and cure for Cervical abrasion
- Inner foreskin abrasion treatments
- Corneal abrasion in 6 year old treatment
- History of cataract. Diagnosed with ocular rosecea. Eyes are bloodshot,...
- Inner side of left side is swollen. Having headache and feeling sick....
- Have blurred vision. Got blood in stool. Anything serious?
- Suffering from chronic anxiety and BP is high. Should I be worried about...
- Fell down, got some damage in retina. Having diarrhoea, sore neck. Can I...
- Diagnosed with keratoconous and advised for a corneal transplant...
- Diabetic. Eyes are blurry. Seeing things one on another. What to do?
- Child's eyes are not conjugated and looking at things normally. Is it...
- White sticky liquid comes out from the corner of eyes. What kind of...
- Seeing a spot which moves with eye movements. What could this be?