Suggest treatment for constipation
There are many options
Welcome to Health Care Magic, Thanks for writing to us,
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad, I have read your question, I understand your concern and will try to help you in the best possible way.
Main thing to do in treating the problem is controlling constipation,life style and medical changes .
1) Drink much water.
2) Increase fibre in your food , eat whole wheat products.
3) You can use organic fibre supplements too.
4) Don't strain much during bowel movements.
5) In my clinic i would suggest my patients use spasmolytics like meberverine to relieve pain.
6) Eat less fats and keep meat content of food low..
7) Eat cereals more and vegetables.
8) You can use syrup cremafin to give mild stool softening effect.
9) I would also suggest my patients to use sodium picsulfate or lactulose if they needed more laxative effect.
10) If nothing works option of Kleen enema is there.
11) Glycerine suppositories help too.
There are so many options start from life style changes then simple syrups and then aggressive methods if nothing works
I Hope this answers your question, if your have more queries feel free to ask, otherwise close the discussion and rate it. Wish you the best of health.
Dr.Muhammad Ahmad.(Licensed Family Physician)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation and gas
- What treatment is suggested for constipation
- Suggest treatment for terible constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation with acidity
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a baby
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a child
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation
- Suggest treatment for bloating and constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation and stress