Suggest treatment for constipation
But the things are fine till I take the pill, I continued for two days and then just waited if I had the nature's call on its own , but unfortunaltely . Again 2-3 days passed , n I dint feel like shitting.
even if I try n force , I dont feel the pressure from inside naturally.
This problem doesnt bother me in any other ways but obviously of u r not having bowel movement since 6-7 days ,it automatically becomes a matter of concern.
I doubt if its due to the very first Intercourse I had 2 weeks back. As I was feeling abdominal pain and little bit blood droplets for the next 2days.
Please let me know is it anyhow related to any improper sex I had.
Does it anyway block the rectum, for the bowel to move out,or the area has contracted. I always had a good digestion , no doubt. But the thing is that I never feel like going to the toilet.
Need more information
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
I would like to have some more information before I can give my opinion.
1. By "improper" sex do you mean anal sex?
2. Are you on any medications for other medical issues?
3. Are you a diabetic?
4. Do you have thyroid issues?
Get back to me with these information and I would give my opinion.
Thanks for replying my query.
1. It was first experience for me and my partner, So we stopped when some bleeding were there. That's why I were say it a improper sex. It was not anal sex.
2. No, currently I'm not taking any medicines. I've vitamin D deficiency before one year. I'm carbamezapine allergic too. Due to this allergy I had S J syndrome also before 2.5 year.
3. No, I'm not diabetic.
4. No, I don't have thyroid problem.
Thanks & Reply, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Answer given below
Thanks for providing the additional information.
No, the constipation you have is not due to the sexual activity you had.
Though it is difficult to say why there was a change in your bowel activity,a recent change in the lifestyle or a change in the dietary pattern might be responsible for it.
Since it is of short duration only, there is no need to worry.
You can take Cremadiet Duo or Laispeg two scoops per day to have good bowel movements.
Also continue taking high fiber diet and drink lot of fluids.
I hope that answers your question.
Let me know if I can assist you further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation and gas
- What treatment is suggested for constipation
- Suggest treatment for terible constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation with acidity
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a baby
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a child
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation
- Suggest treatment for bloating and constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation and stress