Suggest treatment for constipation, stomach pain, difficulty urinating and nausea
Get x ray abdomen and Ultrasound abdomen
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in HCM. I am a Gastroenterologist.
It appears that from what you have mentioned that you may have developed either intestinal obstruction or simply intestinal colic. So I will suggest you to get a xray abdomen and an ultrasound abdomen to see what is happening. Because if it is intestinal obstruction then admission is required. And if it simple intestinal colic a antispasmodic like drotavarine is required and for constipation polyethylene glycol is to be taken.I hope I have answered your query and this will help you . Wish you a good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constipation vomited black substance stomach pain treatment options
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Stomach pain constipation tiredness headaches blisters in anus treatment
- Suggest treatment for constipation with stomach pain and vomiting
- Stomach pain constipation unable to pass stools easily treatment options
- Stomach pain blood in stool nausea constipation
- Constipation stomach pain severe cramps treatment for symptoms
- Constipation stomach pain taking antibiotics history of pilonidal cyst treatment
- Stomach pain and constipation
- Upper stomach pain and constipation
- Ultrasound showing Liver Cirrhosis. Endoscopy showed duodenal ulcers....
- Able to lead life with prolapsed rectum. Could I postpone the surgery?
- Had gastroendoscopy. Report states polyp in proximal third of esophagus...
- Blood work shows elevated ALT levels. What does it indicate?
- What could be the reason for bloating after eating?
- What does echogenic debris in a liver cyst mean?
- Facing weight loss, loss of appetite, stomach pain and constipation....
- Taking probiotics for nausea and constipation. Having dark loose stools....
- Prescribed with rabeprazole for stomach hernia and gastritis. What are...
- Child swallowed tooth. What could be done?