Suggest treatment for constipation, sore throat and hemorrhoids
The sore throat and haemorrhoids may require medical attention
Hello sir and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. Constipation normally follows, after food poisoning causes diarrhea or loose stools, and this is not really an issue.
The urine is concentrated, as your body has lost a lot of fluids in the form of the vomiting you experienced, and you just need to drink as much fluids as possible, I do not think this is an issue worth reporting or going into the ER or doctors office for.
The sore throat may require physical examination by a doctor to determine whether this is viral or bacterial, and if bacterial it may require antibiotic coverage as well sir. Otherwise, treatment will include a liquid or semi-solid diet, using an antibacterial mouth wash, medication to help reduce pain and irritation in the throat (e.g. DISPRIN dispersible tablets), and vitamin C.
But if the typing error in your query 'he morons' meant haemorrhoids? Then, this may require a doctors attention sir as the irritation will have to be treated depending not he severity of the condition. But usually over-the-counter haemorrhoid creams can be used (e.g. preparation H cream).
I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore throat after fever
- Suggest treatment for recurrent sore throat
- Suggest treatment and prevention of sore throat
- Suggest treatment for cold with sore throat
- Coughing and sore throat suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and chest
- Suggest treatment for recurring sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache