Suggest treatment for constipation, left-sided pain below breast and bloating
It feels like food is getting stuck in the same spot under the breast. Also , bloated. Pain in back also.
I would need some info
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad, I have read your question in detail, I understand your concern and will try to help you in the best possible way.
In order to help you better , I would like you to give me some more information,
I will here by ask you some relevant questions to fill up the information gap.
1) Since when do you have this issue?
2) Been doing any life style modifications and diet changes?
3).Using any laxative?
4) Is the pain under breast more after eating?
5).what meds other than you mentioned are you taking?
6) Any history of diabetes hypertension?
Waiting for your input
M.B.B.S ( Licensed Family practitioner)
2. No lifestyle or diet changes
3. Used Miralax for three days which resulted in two bowel movements, the used
enema once for bowel movement and to relieve bloating
4. Pain is under left breast after eating or drinking
5. Medications are insulin (Lantus & Humulog), coumadin, potassium, amlodipine
6. Diabetes and hypertension
It can be controlled
Thanks for writing back.
Main thing to do in treating the problem is controlling constipation,life style and medical changes .
1) Drink much water.(but no fizzy drinks)
2) Increase fibre in your food , eat whole wheat products.
3) You can use organic fibre supplements too.
4) Don't strain much during bowel movements.
5) In my clinic i would suggest my patients use spasmolytics like meberverine to relieve pain.
6) Eat less fats and keep meat content of food low..
7) Eat cereals more and vegetables.
8) You can use syrup cremafin to give mild stool softening effect.
9) I would also suggest my patients to use sodium picosulfate or lactulose if they needed more laxative effect.
10) Use of omerpazole 40 helps too specially in pains which happen after peptic ulcer can be suspected.
This can be controlled easily all you have to do is follow my instructions .Within two weeks you will see change.
I Hope this answers your question, if your have more queries feel free to ask,I will be pleased to alleviate your concerns.Wish you the best of health.