Suggest treatment for constipation, flatulence and tightness in the abdomen

Dr. Aashish Raghu

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 in Back Pain
Question: Dear Doctor

I had a situation of constipation a week ago which I got treated by taking suppository and I'm taking fibre diet to abate it.
but since then
I have been facing tightness at the back due to gas build up . Also that stiffness is felt on the sides while I'm lying down.
I'm trying to massage my back with olive oil , doing yoga and also keeping active ,but the stiffness doesn't seem to go away.
Please help
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
Anti-flatulence syrup, Ispaghol husk

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for the query

Apply hot packs to the affected region. Take Anti-flatulence digestive syrup 2 teaspoons twice a day for 4 days.

Mix a tablespoon of Ispaghol husk in a glass of water and drink once everyday. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables to add roughage in your diet.

These remedies will surely help you.

I hope I have answered your query.

I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Dr. Aashish Raghu
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj