Suggest treatment for constipation and trouble in urination
Let him eat fiber and more water.
Good Day and thank you for being with Healthcare Magic!
Can you give me more details regarding his trouble urinating ? It will be better to have him see a doctor to examine his penis and his constipation problems. It requires an expert to relieve the bladder. So please do visit the doctor. Or ask for a house visit from your doctor. I would recommend a urinalysis and a kidney urinary bladder ultrasound to check if he has UTI and if there is any abnormalities in his organs.
Chronic constipation can cause UTI which maybe causing the difficulty in urination.
Let him eat plenty of vegetables and fiber and less fat and oily food because it will worsen his constipation. Plenty of water would also help.
I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: http://www.HealthcareMagic.com/doctors/dr-manuel-c-see-iv/66014 I would gladly help you. Best wishes
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation and gas
- What treatment is suggested for constipation
- Suggest treatment for terible constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation with acidity
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a baby
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a child
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation
- Suggest treatment for bloating and constipation
- Suggest treatment for constipation and stress