Suggest treatment for constipation and the frequent urge to urinate upon drinking water

Emergency Medicine Specialist
Question
I used to take protein shakes but since 4 months i have stopped taking them. Now i am facing problems like Constipation even if i am taking good diet. Also whenever i drink more water i feel frequent urge to urinate and if i stop taking more water then whenever i urinate i feel burning sensation. I am not able to poop properly and also whenever i feel urge to urinate i feel that it will leak out unintentionally and cant control. what tests do you recommend
Thu, 24 May 2018 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Urine examination is needed.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that your symptoms might be due to Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
I would suggest that you should get your urine tested for Routine/Microscopic and Culture/Sensitivity test.
Also drink lots of water daily. If the symptoms persists, get yourself clinically examined by your doctor.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.