Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest treatment for constipation and frequent urination

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1986
Answered : 1653 Questions
Hey actually i am a 20 years old male and i used to have protein shakes when i used to do gym but now i have stopped it. I have been experiencing constipation and frequent urge to urinate since 3 months. Which tests should i consider?
Tue, 24 Apr 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for query.
Have seen your question and i appreciate your concerns.
As per your query answers are-
I don't think your symptoms have any thing to do with whey.Whey is just a type of protein.
As per your query i feel that you are having some infection in gut and urinary tract.
I would suggest you to go for following tests-
Stool routine and microscopy
Urine routine and microscopy
Fo relief in constipation take probiotic twice daily till you have reports with you.
What brand of whey were you on?
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for constipation and frequent urination 10 minutes later
i have used many like on, ultimate nutrition but recently i was using muscletech.
Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow up answer.

Detailed Answer:
Problem is not related to whey.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for constipation and frequent urination 8 hours later
should i also consider Liver functioning test? because i am also facing a lot of acne in my chest and back and i read somewhere that it means your liver is not functioning properly
Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
follow up

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Yes off course you can go for liver function tests.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor