Suggest treatment for constant wheezing and soreness in chest area
Better to get done PFT and 2d echo.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your concern.
Since you are having asthma and sleep apnea, possibility of worsening of underlying asthma is to be considered. Similarly long standing asthma and sleep apnea can cause cardiac damage leading to heart failure. Cardiac involvement can cause chest discomfort as well as wheeze in sleeping position - orthopnea.
In view of the possibilities, I will suggest you to get PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) as well as 2D Echocardiogram. Your local doctor will know about it.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for wheezing and postnasal drip
- Is medrol used in the treatment of wheezing ?
- Suggest treatment for persistent dry cough with wheezing
- Wheezing chest treatment
- Suggest treatment for wheezing cough
- Wheezing treatment cant breathe
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose
- Suggest treatment for asthma and coughing with wheezing
- Suggest treatment for allergic sneezingcoughing and wheezing
- Suggest treatment for expiratory wheeze