Suggest treatment for constant post nasal drip
polyps,chronic rhinitis carefully excluded by ENT dr
Hi and thanks for the query
It is important in my opinion to exclude a chronic inflammation of the nasal passages (chronic allergic rhinitis). A proper examination by an ENT specialist is important. Growths in the Nasal passages (polyps) or enlarged tonsils could present as such.
Ears and nasal passages do communicate. A chronic inflammation of the throat and nasal passages if not well managed could affect the ears with fluid accumulating there. The fear is an infection which could fatal.
I suggest a proper evaluation by your ENT doctor. Treatment could be with drugs or at some point surgery.
Thanks and kind regards ,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Post nasal drip treatment roxid
- Suggest treatment for post-nasal drip
- Suggest treatment for allergic bronchitis with post nasal drip
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drip
- Post nasal drip treatment
- Post nasal drip natural treatment
- Post nasal drip cough treatment
- Suggest treatment for cough due to a post nasal drip
- Suggest treatment for chronic post nasal drip
- Post nasal drip ayurvedic treatment