Suggest treatment for constant pain in rotater cuff

Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I am having constant pain from some kind of a problem with my rotater cuff--I can't get the pain to stop in my right arm despite advil, tylenol or aspirin. What type of specialists should I contact?
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
orthopaedic surgeon or sports medicine doctor.

Detailed Answer:

I have studied your case.

You should consult orthopaedic surgeon or sports medicine doctor.

Physiotherapy like TENS ,or ultrasound which is helpful in your case.
Medication like methylcobalamine and analgesic will reduce pain; you can take them consulting your treating doctor.
Also check your vit B12 and vit D3 in your blood.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Dr Vaibhav