Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
you can use gabapentin, amitryptiline or pregabali
Welcome to health care magic.
You are suffering from depression and neuropathic pain. You have not mentioned the cause of your neuropathy. You must be evaluated for diabetes, nutritional deficiency and toxins. Very painful neuropathy may occur in vasculitic neuropathy. You need to consult a neurologist for proper examination and evaluation and treatment. Nerve biopsy will be required.
For treatment many drugs besides opioid are available like gabapentin, pregabalin and amitryptiline.
Opioid in the the form of tramadol or hydrocodone with brand name Vicodin or lorset are available but in some countries are available only on prescription.
You need to discuss your condition with your doctor.
Hope you recover early.
Wishing you good health.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for optic neuropathy
- Pain treatment for diabetic neuropathy
- Suggest medication for pain due to neuropathy
- Siddha treatment neuropathy
- Neuropathy pain treatment what works
- Suggest treatment for idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
- Dm neuropathy treatment neurobion
- Suffering from neuropathy suggest me the treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain due to neuropathy
- Suggest treatment for ulnar neuropathy
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?