Suggest treatment for constant cold and cough
Do warm water gargles 5-6 times a day.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Possibility of viral Upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) is more in your case.
And yes, you can take cheston cold. No harm in it.
Along with drugs you need to follow these things for better symptomatic relief.
1. Drink plenty of fluids orally and keep yourself hydrated.
2. Do warm water gargles 5-6 times a day.
3. Avoid oily and spicy food.
4. Avoid hard to chew food.
5. Avoid stress and tension. Take proper sound sleep of 8-9 hours.
You will mostly improve in 5-6 days.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for frequent cold and cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough in 3 year old
- What treatment is suggested for cold and dry cough
- Home treatment for cough and colds
- Suggest treatment for frequent cold and cough
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for cold and cough
- Treatment for severe cold and cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough
- Suggest treatments for bad cold
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough with mild fever