Suggest treatment for consistent pain after liposuction of the abdomen

Question
I had liposuction of the abdomen. I have internal adhesions on one side which are pulling and causing me discomfort. My plastic surgeon just says to massage it and it will go away. Its been over a year. I heard cortisone shots or laser may help. I don;t even know what kind of doctor to talk to. ?
Posted Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Beauty & Cosmetics

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Diagnostic Laparoscopy

Detailed Answer:

Now a days there are multiple technologist existing to determine the cause of the pain for an year. You need to see the laparoscopic surgeon to determine the cause. MRI scan of the abdomen, Contrast MRI, Bowel motility studies etc are all aid to diagnosis.

If nothing determines a laparoscopy is done by the surgeon to look inside with naked eye and find the cause.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for consistent pain after liposuction of the abdomen 13 hours later
If the laparoscopy shows scar tissue adhering to the skin on the inside then what is the possible fixes?

Brief Answer:
It can be let loose

Detailed Answer:
scar would be attached to the peritoneal lining not the skin. It can be let loose with incisions.